Today it is impossible to imagine the work of an office without a computer, there are computer equipment in almost every home: stationary computers, laptops, printers, scanners and so on. Unfortunately, in the work of computer equipment, malfunctions often occur, which cannot always be eliminated even by an advanced user.
Computer customization services at home or in the office involves prompt troubleshooting of computer and peripheral problems. Within this complex, specialists perform the following types of work:
- setting up the operating system and its services;
- setting up modem routers and Wi-Fi access points;
- setting up peripheral devices for network printers and scanners;
- setting up wireless networks and the Internet;
- setting up office and other user programs;
- computer BIOS setup
It is best to entrust such work to professionals, since their work will help you quickly reanimate your computer at any time.
Specialists are constantly improving their knowledge and skills to be able to easily and competently work with the most modern technology and software. Benefits of working with Biztech:
- visit of a specialist to set up a computer (you do not have to bring broken equipment to us),
- prompt response of our specialists,
- software from licensed disks,
- long-term guarantees for the work performed,
- reasonable prices for services,
- Individual approach to every customer,
- complex problem solution
We also recommend:
Especially for lovers of fresh "apples" we provide services for configuring routers and NAS from Apple. Let's set up AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule. At your request, Wi-Fi can be configured, a printer or flash drive can be connected to a USB device.
For novice Windows and Mac users, we offer onsite and remote reinstallation and configuration of popular software.
We will provide services for installing programs on Linux onsite and remotely.
We will provide diagnostic services for RAM (RAM) onsite and remotely.
Subscriber services are carried out by specialists on the spot and are aimed at bringing computers and office equipment into working order as soon as possible.