Each of us has at least once faced an unexpected breakdown of a computer, its components, or a failure of software due to infection with viruses and malware. Often, this happens at the most inopportune moment: when you urgently need to prepare a report on a work or term paper, or a project, or when you have an interesting computer game, but there is no opportunity to try it out.
Software and operating system failures frequently occur. Sometimes they are associated with bad sectors on the hard disk and require its replacement with a complete reinstallation of programs. We can go to your office to restore software and modular PC repairs.
Computer recovery, regardless of the reasons for the breakdown, is not an easy task, requiring deep knowledge of computer technology, extensive experience and skills. Therefore, a simple user, undertaking to repair his computer on his own, runs the risk of facing many problems and difficulties. In a computer, as in the human body, as a result of prolonged use, any part (motherboard, video card, and so on) may fail. In practice, it turns out to be easier to replace it than to repair it, but for this you first need to determine exactly which part is interfering with the correct operation of the computer. For most users, this is not possible. That is why, work on restoring a computer should be entrusted to specialists in the field of computer technology and service.
The same situation occurs in the event of a failure of computer equipment due to infection with viruses and malware. Moreover, an independent solution to such a problem may result in partial or complete loss of user data. & Nbsp; Our specialists will recover your computer onsite to your home or office. They will restore data on the computer, help configure the restore points of the operating system.
Computer recovery services may include:
- high-quality and prompt diagnostics of computer equipment;
- saving your time and effort on self-troubleshooting;
- elimination of the problem itself, without affecting serviceable parts and assemblies;
- the company’s specialists work only with high-quality and reliable parts, components and software;
- getting advice on the further operation of computer equipment, which will help you avoid breakdowns in the future;
- our specialists will carry out urgent repair of your equipment in order to return it to working condition as soon as possible;
- the experience and qualifications of our specialists are systematically improved, thanks to which our employees can work with the most modern equipment and components;
- we provide quality guarantees for the work performed and the installed parts.
We also recommend:
Computer won't turn on? Doesn't make any sounds when you press the power button? We will replace the failed ATX computer power supply on-site.
We will provide services for finalizing and filling sites with content on CMS (WordPress, Opencart, etc.). We will support sites made by another developer.
A low-voltage network is an integral part of the engineering equipment of a modern office and home. Without them, high-quality communication is impossible, television, radio, home automation do not work, computers remote from each other do not function.
We will provide services for installing video surveillance via the Internet using IP cameras and a video recorder.
We will carry out the transfer of network equipment, patch panels and wiring closets onsite.