Computer networks are used not only to organize general access to the Internet, but also to run network applications on them. This is especially true for small and medium businesses. For this market segment, we offer server configuration and maintenance services.
Basic server setup services:
- Installing and Configuring the Operating System (Configuring the system for maximum performance, installing drivers for components of the computer);
- Hardware Monitoring (Providing reports on computer components);
- Configuring Antivirus software for data protection and safety;
- Configuring services and network protocols - speeding up packet exchange;
- Installing Operating System Updates (Service Packs and Critical Updates)
- Server Prevention (Monitoring system logs, cleaning the registry, defragmenting the hard drive, removing temporary files and folders)
- Working with Application Server, File Server, Print Server, Mail Server, DNS Server, Domain Controller, Gateways, FTP Server, VPN, DHCP Server, Server Terminal,
- Install, configure, update and optimize the server to improve performance;
- Health monitoring;
- Automatic or "manual" BACKUP of application data;
- Create file resources (Share);
- Configuring security policies;
- Identification and elimination of system failures and failures, performance monitoring, vulnerability detection;
- Configuring and testing security settings.
- Configuring virtual servers.
Specialists can also perform the following types of server maintenance:
- Anti-virus scanning of data stored on the file server;
- Connecting / disconnecting and configuring printers (Print modes, trays, paper sizes, etc.);
- Configuring print queues;
- Create and edit user mailboxes;
- Analysis of mail log files to control information transfer through mail messages;
- Installing and configuring antivirus software;
- Installing and configuring ANTI-SPAM mail filtering software to protect your system and data;
- Periodic configuration changes (updating the list of root servers, changing the content of zones);
- Tracking information about new DNS server vulnerabilities, installing updates;
- Configuring and testing DNS zones;
- Create, edit and delete user accounts (per user);
- Creating and configuring user groups (for 1 group);
- Installing FireWall + Proxy - internal and external protection of personal computers;
- Development of rules for filtering network flows of the company;
- Configuring filtering rules;
- Setting up a VPN channel with remote users;
- Configuring user-side connection;
- Installing corporate antivirus (server + client);
- Monitor and control user sessions;
- Configuring the client terminal on the user side;
- Installation and configuration in a secure version of the WEB server;
- Traffic monitoring;
- Periodic configuration changes;
- Monitor and control user sessions;
- Installing and configuring the terminal server;
- Create, edit and delete user accounts;
- Configuring user profiles;
- Configuring printing from the server terminal;
The company's employees will provide a wide range of services for setting up and maintaining servers efficiently and quickly.
Very often, enterprises use Windows servers to ensure the work of employees. A terminal server with 1C accounting is available in almost every enterprise where there are several accountants on staff. For this category of clients, we provide services for configuring windows servers.
Linux servers show themselves very well in the field of organizing user access to the Internet. IPTables has become the standard in providing filtering of traffic generated by ip networks. We offer customization services for one of the leading Linux systems for providing Internet access - MikroTik.